- Jul 06, 2018 -
Why are PCB boards widely used?
PCB board design is mainly derived from finger layout design, which requires internal electronic components, metal wiring, through-hole and external connection layout, electromagnetic protection, heat dissipation, crosstalk and other factors. Excellent circuit design can save production costs and achieve good circuit performance and heat dissipation. The PCB is the provider of electrical connections for electronic components. Its development has been more than 100 years old. Then why is the PCB circuit board widely used? Next, Xiaobian lists the following points for everyone:
1. High reliability: We will ensure long-term and reliable operation of PCB boards through a series of inspections, tests and aging tests.
2. High Density: For decades, the high density of printed boards has grown with the integration of integrated circuits and advances in mounting technology.
3. Productivity: With modern management, it can carry out standardization, scale (quantity), automation and other production to ensure product quality consistency.
4. Testability: Established a relatively complete test method, test standards, various test equipment and instruments to detect and identify the PCB board product quality and service life of PCB proofing.
5. Designability: For various performances (electrical, physical, chemical, mechanical, etc.) of PCB circuit boards, the design of printed boards can be realized through design standardization and standardization, with short time and high efficiency.
6. Assembleability: PCB products not only facilitate the standardized assembly of various components, but also can be automated, large-scale mass production. At the same time, the PCB and various component assembly components can be assembled to form larger components and systems up to the complete machine.
7. Maintainability: Since PCB board products and various component assembly components are standardized and scaled, these components are also standardized. Therefore, once the system fails, it can be replaced quickly, conveniently and flexibly, and the system can be quickly restored.