- Jun 09, 2018 -
Why PCB Circuit Boards Are Used Widely
The PCB circuit board design mainly comes from the finger layout design, in which it requires various factors such as internal electronic components, metal wiring, through-hole and external connection layout, electromagnetic protection, heat dissipation, crosstalk, and the like. Excellent circuit design can save production costs, achieve good circuit performance and thermal performance. PCB boards are providers of electrical connections for electronic components. Its development has been more than 100 years old. Why are PCB boards widely used?
1. High reliability: We will ensure long-term and reliable operation of PCB circuit boards through a series of inspections, tests, and burn-in tests.
2. High Density: For decades, the high density of PCBs has grown as integrated circuits have become more integrated and installation technologies have advanced.
3. Productivity: The use of modern management, can be standardized, scale (quantity), automation and other production, to ensure product quality consistency.
4. Testability: Established a relatively complete test methods, test standards, a variety of test equipment and instruments to test and identify the PCB board proofing PCB circuit board product qualification and service life.
5. Designability: The requirements for PCB circuit board performance (electrical, physical, chemical, mechanical, etc.) can be achieved through design standardization, standardization, etc. to achieve PCB design, with short time and high efficiency.
6. Assemblability: PCB products are not only convenient for standard assembly of various components, but also can be automated, large-scale mass production. At the same time, PCBs and various component assembly parts can also be assembled to form larger parts and systems up to the complete machine.
7. Maintainability: Since PCB circuit board products and various component assembly components are produced in a standardized design and scale, these components are also standardized. Therefore, once the system fails, it can be quickly, easily, and flexibly replaced, quickly recovering the system.